Polish your skills at one of these events
Alas, I can’t invite you to the in-house seminars I present for private organizations.
But everyone’s invited to these upcoming public seminars in:
- Tacoma on Aug. 19: Create Content Marketing Pieces That Almost Write Themselves, a half-day workshop for PRSA Puget Sound
- New Jersey on Sept. 21: Catch Your Readers, a one-day writing workshop for IABC New Jersey.
- Washington, D.C. on Oct. 27-28: Catch Your Readers, a two-day Master Class
- Atlanta on Nov. 9: Ann presents Make Your Copy More Creative, a breakout session at the PRSA World Conference at 11:45 a.m. and an Expert Express session at 3:45 p.m.
- New York on Dec. 9-10: NOT your father’s news release, a two-day PR writing Master Class
- Phoenix on Feb. 23-24, 2016: Make Your Copy More Creative, a two-day creative writing Master Class
- Atlanta on April 20-21, 2016: Catch Your Readers, a two-day Master Class
- Chicago on May 11-12, 2016: Cut Through the Clutter, a two-day tight writing Master Class
- San Diego on June 28-29, 2016: Catch Your Readers, a two-day Master Class
- Portland on July 27-28, 2016: NOT your father’s news release, a two-day PR writing Master Class
- New York on Sept. 28-29, 2016: Get clicked, read, shared ∓ liked, a two-day web and social media writing Master Class
- Houston on Nov. 2-3, 2016: Catch Your Readers, a two-day Master Class
Would you like to attend? Please contact meeting planners directly for details.
Want to polish your skills? Keep up with Ann’s latest two-day Master Classes.