Polish your skills at one of these events
Alas, I can’t invite you to the in-house seminars I present for private organizations.
But everyone’s invited to these upcoming public seminars in:
- Anchorage on Aug. 6: Catch Your Readers, a half-day workshop for PRSA Alaska
- Atlanta on Feb. 26: Catch Your Readers, a full-day workshop for PRSA
- Lincoln, Neb., on April 17: Catch Your Readers, a full-day workshop for IABC Lincoln
- New York City on Dec. 8: Catch Your Readers, a one-day workshop for PRSA
- Overland Park, Kan., on April 29-30: Catch Your Readers, a two-day master class, open to the public
- Salt Lake City on May 15: Think Like a Reader, a 90-minute preconference session, and Cut Through the Clutter, a 90-minute keynote, for the Salt Lake City PRSA chapter’s Spring Conference
- Tacoma on Aug. 20: Catch Your Readers, a half-day workshop for PRSA Puget Sound
- Toronto on June 8-11: Go Beyond the Inverted Pyramid, a breakout session for the IABC World Conference
- Your own home or office on April 15: Write for Social Media, a one-hour webinar for PRSA
- Your own home or office on June 3: Content Marketing Writing, a one-hour webinar for PRSA
Would you like to attend? Please contact meeting planners directly for details.
Can’t make these events? If you’d like to bring me in for a workshop at your organization, contact me.