Cut your training costs when you piggyback your program
Save money when you piggyback your workshop by scheduling it when I’m already “in the neighborhood.” Book your program the day before or after another organization’s and split my airfare and ground transportation with the other group.
Ask about piggybacking on my upcoming engagements in:
- Austin, Texas: April 19-20, Nov. 8
- Bismark, N.D.: April 27
- Boston: June 22, Aug. 7
- Chicago: March 23, April 17, June 27
- Columbus, Ohio: March 27
- Green Bay, Wis.: Oct. 23
- Kansas City, Mo.: April 11, July 31, Christmas week
- Memphis, Tenn.: Feb. 21-23
- Nashville, Tenn.: May 3
- Raleigh-Durham, N.C.: March 13
- San Diego: May 4
- Sonoma County, Calif.: Nov. 2-5
Save even more: Ask about my communication association discounts and second-day fee reductions.
Contact me to discuss piggybacking.