Cut your training costs when you piggyback your program
Save money when you piggyback your workshop by scheduling it when I’m already “in the neighborhood.” Book your program the day before or after another organization’s and split my airfare and ground transportation with the other group.
Ask about piggybacking on my upcoming engagements in:
- Atlanta: Nov. 9 & April 20-21
- Chicago: May 11-12
- Englewood, Colorado: March 16-17
- Falls Church, Virginia: Dec. 2
- Houston: Nov. 2-3, 2016
- New York: Dec. 9-10, & Sept. 28-29, 2016
- Phoenix: Feb. 23-24
- Portland: July 27-28
- Raleigh, North Carolina: Oct. 6-7 & Nov. 3-4
- San Antonio: Jan. 14
- San Diego: June 28-29
- Washington, D.C.: Oct. 27-28
Save even more: Ask about my communication-association discounts and second-day fee reductions.
Contact me to discuss piggybacking.
Want to polish your skills? Bring me in for a workshop at your organization.