Polish your skills at one of these events
Alas, I can’t invite you to the in-house seminars I present for private organizations.
But everyone’s invited to these upcoming public seminars in:
- San Francisco on July 29 and 30: Master the Art of Corporate Storytelling, a two-day Master Class. Learn to engage readers with metaphor, wordplay, storytelling and more. Bring your laptop, and leave with a totally rewritten story.
- Tacoma on Aug. 19: Create Content Marketing Pieces That Almost Write Themselves, a half-day workshop for PRSA Puget Sound
- New Jersey on Sept. 21: Catch Your Readers, a one-day writing workshop for IABC New Jersey.
- Washington, D.C. on Oct. 27 and 28: Catch Your Readers, a two-day Master Class
- Atlanta on Nov. 9: Ann presents Make Your Copy More Creative, a breakout session at the PRSA World Conference at 11:45 a.m. and an Expert Express session at 3:45 p.m.
Would you like to attend? Please contact meeting planners directly for details.
Want to polish your skills? Keep up with Ann’s latest two-day Master Classes.