Polish your skills at one of these events
Alas, I can’t invite you to the in-house seminars I present for private organizations.
But everyone’s invited to these upcoming public seminars in:
- Chicago on April 21 and 22: Make Your Copy More Creative, a two-day Master Class. Master the art of storytelling, metaphor, wordplay & more.
- New York City on Dec. 8: Catch Your Readers, a one-day workshop for PRSA
- Santa Fe on Feb. 11 and 12: Writing for the Web with Shel Holtz, a two-day Master Class
- Tacoma on Aug. 19: Create Content Marketing Pieces That Almost Write Themselves, a half-day workshop for PRSA Puget Sound
- Your own home or office on Dec. 4 and Dec. 11: Catch Your Readers, a four-session course over Webex for IABC.
- Your own home or office on Jan. 29: Make Your Copy More Creative, a one-hour webinar for PRSA
Would you like to attend? Please contact meeting planners directly for details.
Can’t make these events? If you’d like to bring me in for a workshop at your organization, contact me.
Want to polish your skills? Keep up with Ann’s latest two-day Master Classes.