Meet me in the Big Apple, Oct. 28-29
Would you like to learn to write copy that moves people to act? Master a structure that’s proven in the lab to work better than the inverted pyramid? Make every piece you write measurably easier to read and understand?
Fill your toolbox with tricks.
In two days, you’ll have time to cram your writer’s tool bag with tricks — hard-to-find but easy-to-implement techniques that will help you:
- Think Like a Reader: Learn to move people to act
- Go Beyond the Inverted Pyramid: Master a structure that’s been proven in the lab to reach more readers
- Make Your Copy More Creative: Engage your readers with storytelling, analogy and wordplay
- Get the Word Out On the Web: Overcome the obstacles of reading on the screen
- Reach Readers via Social Media: Write copy that gets clicked, read, shared and liked
- Cut Through the Clutter: Make every piece you write measurably easier to read and understand
- Lift Your Ideas Off the Page Or Screen: Reach flippers and skimmers, increase readership
If you’re a good writer, this Master Class will quickly equip you with a bigger, better bag of writing tricks. If you’re struggling, the program can give you the tools you need to get up to speed almost immediately.
Wherever you are in your writing journey, in this workshop, you will:
- Learn the latest, proven-in-the-lab approaches for getting readers to pay attention to your message, understand it, remember it and act on it.
- Find out how to ditch outdated writing practices that actually annoy, rather than attract, readers.
- Get the information you need to have a successful conversation with management about what works in writing and why.
- Leave with fresh techniques based on relevant research that you can use to reach and sway your audiences.
Save $100 or more, earn a bonus.
I have no doubt that the Master Class will be the best money you invest this year on your professional development. But here’s how to save money or boost your return on investment:
- Save $100 when you register by
Aug. 31with our early bird discount. Early bird discount extended to Sept. 15!
- Save more when you bring a friend with our group discounts. Get $50 off both tickets when you bring one friend. Save $100 each when you bring two or more friends.
- Get a free, three-month subscription to Rev Up Readership — a $97 value — if you’re one of the first 20 to register. (Already a member? If you’re among the first 20, you’ll get a free, three-month extension to your membership.)
- Can’t make it to the workshop yourself? Get a free, three-month subscription to Rev Up Readership — a $97 value — when you refer your friends to the workshop. When your friends register, have them choose “Friend/colleague” from the “How did you hear about us?” drop-down menu, then put your name in the box below. That’s it! Your free membership will begin the day after the workshop.
You’ll find out why Carie Behounek, marketing communications coordinator for COPIC Companies, called Ann’s Master Class: “Absolutely the best money I’ve ever spent. I learned more about writing for my audience from Ann in one day than I have in any other seminar.”
I look forward to seeing you there!