Polish your skills at one of these events
Alas, I can’t invite you to the in-house seminars I present for private organizations.
But everyone’s invited to these upcoming public seminars in:
- New York City on Dec. 2. Catch Your Readers, a full-day workshop for PRSA
- Philadelphia on Oct 27. Writing for Social Media, a half-day pre-conference session for the PRSA World Conference
- Philadelphia on Oct 28. Cut Through the Clutter, 75-minute breakout session for the PRSA World Conference
- Salt Lake City on May 15: Think Like a Reader, a 90-minute preconference session, and Cut Through the Clutter, a 90-minute keynote, for the Salt Lake City PRSA chapter’s Spring Conference.
- Tulsa, Okla., on Nov. 20. Catch Your Readers, a one-day workshop for IABC/Tulsa
- Your own home or office on Jan. 30: Write for Readability, a one-hour webinar for PRSA
Would you like to attend? Please contact meeting planners directly for details.
Can’t make these events? If you’d like to bring me in for a workshop at your organization, contact me.