Cut your training costs when you piggyback your program
Save money when you piggyback your workshop by scheduling it when I’m already “in the neighborhood.” Book your program the day before or after another organization’s and split my airfare and ground transportation with the other group.
Ask about piggybacking on my upcoming engagements in:
- Austin, Texas: Nov. 8-9
- Denver: Jan. 30
- Edmonton, Alberta, Ontario: Jan. 8
- Honolulu and Kauai, Hawaii: Feb. 20-26
- Kansas City, Mo.: Christmas week
- Memphis: Dec. 11
- Miami: Dec. 7
- Mountain View, Calif.: Nov. 1
- Portland, Ore.: May 9
- Raleigh-Durham: Nov. 15
- San Diego: Feb. 6-7
- Sonoma County, Calif.: Nov. 2-5
Save even more: Ask about my communication association discounts and second-day fee reductions.
Contact me to discuss piggybacking.