Polish your skills at one of these events
Alas, I can’t invite you to the in-house seminars I present for private organizations.
But everyone’s invited to these upcoming public seminars in:
- Green Bay, Wis., on Oct. 23. Catch Your Reader, an afternoon workshop for PRSA Northeast Wisconsin
- Miami on Dec. 7. Writing that Sells, a one-day workshop for PRSA
- New York on Sept. 21. Web Writing Boot Camp, a one-day workshop for PRSA
- Portland, Ore. on May 9, 2013. Your Copy More Creative, a workshop for the TOCA annual conference
- San Francisco on Oct. 14-15. Write for Social Media, a half-day pre-conference program, and Make Your Copy More Creative, a breakout session, at the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) 2012 International Conference
- Spokane, Wash., on Sept. 27. Catch Your Readers, a morning workshop for PRSA Greater Spokane
- Washington, D.C., on Oct. 4-5. Catch Your Readers and Write for the Web, two one-day workshops for the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC)
Would you like to attend? Please contact meeting planners directly for details.
Can’t make these events? If you’d like to bring me in for a workshop at your organization, contact me.