Polish your skills at one of these events
Alas, I can’t invite you to the in-house seminars I present for private organizations.
But everyone’s invited to these upcoming public seminars in:
- Austin, Texas, on April 19-20: Best Practices in PR Writing, a half-day pre-conference session, and Think Like a Reporter, a one-hour breakout session, for Ragan’s Practical PR Summit
- Boston on June 22. Writing That Sells, a one-day workshop for the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA)
- Chicago on March 23. Web Writing Boot Camp, a one-day workshop for PRSA
- Chicago on April 17. Rev Up Readability, a one-hour breakout session for Ragan’s Corporate Communicators Conference
- Chicago on June 27. Write for Readability, a breakout session for the 2012 IABC World Conference
- Columbus, Ohio, on March 26. Superpower Your Writing With Ann Wylie, a one-day workshop for IABC Columbus
- Green Bay, Wis., on Oct. 23. Catch Your Reader, an afternoon workshop for PRSA Northeast Wisconsin
- Nashville, Tenn., on May 3. Writing for the Web, a half-day workshop for the Turf and Ornamental Communicators Association (TOCA)
- New York on Sept. 21. Web-writing Boot Camp, a one-day workshop for PRSA
- Raleigh-Durham, N.C., on March 13. Catch Your Reader, a one-day workshop for IABC/NC Triangle
- San Diego on May 4. Grab your readers attention in the age of information overload, a breakout session for Ragan’s Corporate Writers & Editors Conference
- Spokane, Wash., on Sept. 27. Catch Your Readers, a morning workshop for PRSA Greater Spokane
Would you like to attend? Please contact meeting planners directly for details.
Can’t make these events? If you’d like to bring me in for a workshop at your organization, contact me.