Polish your skills at one of these events
Alas, I can’t invite you to the in-house seminars I present for private organizations. But everyone’s invited to these upcoming public seminars in:
- Asheville, N.C., on May 5. “Think Like a Reader,” a half-day workshop for the Turf and Ornamental Communicators Association
- Chicago on June 7. “Put Your Copy On a Diet” and “HEY! Grab Attention In the Age of Information Overload,” two breakout sessions for Ragan’s Corporate Communicators Conference
- New Orleans on July 24. “Make Your Copy More Creative,” a series of breakout sessions for the Agricultural Media Summit
- New York on Nov. 4. “Writing That Sells,” a full-day workshop for PRSA
- Washington, D.C., on May 13. “Writing That Sells,” a full-day workshop for PRSA
Would you like to attend? Please contact meeting planners directly for details.
Can’t make these events? If you’d like to bring me in for a workshop at your organization, contact me.