Polish your skills at one of these events
Alas, I can’t invite you to the in-house seminars I present for private organizations. But everyone’s invited to these upcoming public seminars in:
- Asheville, N.C., on May 5. “Think Like a Reader,” a half-day workshop for the Turf and Ornamental Communicators Association
- Chicago on June 7. “Put Your Copy On a Diet” and “HEY! Grab Attention In the Age of Information Overload,” two breakout sessions for Ragan’s Corporate Communicators Conference
- Kansas City, Mo., on March 3. “West Point for Writers: How to Win the War for Readership,” a keynote for Kansas City/IABC’s Business Communicators Summit
- New Orleans on July 24. “Make Your Copy More Creative,” a series of breakout sessions for the Agricultural Media Summit
- Portland, Ore., on March 17. “Writing for the Web,” a full-day workshop for the Oregon School PR Association (OSPRA) and the Washington School PR Association (WSPRA)
- San Francisco on March 25. “Web Writing Boot Camp,” a full-day workshop for the Public Relations Society of America
- Tacoma, Wash., on Aug. 10. “Master the Art of the Storyteller,” a half-day workshop for PRSA Puget Sound at the Tacoma Glass Museum
- Washington, D.C., on May 13. “Writing That Sells,” a full-day workshop for PRSA
Would you like to attend? Please contact meeting planners directly for details.
Can’t make these events? If you’d like to bring me in for a workshop at your organization, contact me.