Polish your skills at one of these events
Alas, I can’t invite you to the in-house seminars I present for private organizations. But everyone’s invited to these upcoming public seminars in:
- Asheville, N.C., on May 5. “Think Like a Reader,” a half-day workshop for the Turf and Ornamental Communicators Association
- Kansas City, Mo., on March 3. “West Point for Writers: How to Win the War for Readership,” a keynote for Kansas City/IABC’s Business Communicators Summit
- New Orleans on July 25. “Make Your Copy More Creative,” a series of breakout sessions for the Agricultural Media Summit
- Portland, Ore., on March 17. “Writing for the Web,” a full-day workshop for the Oregon School PR Association (OSPRA) and the Washington School PR Association (WSPRA)
- San Francisco on March 25. “Web Writing Boot Camp,” a full-day workshop for the Public Relations Society of America
Would you like to attend? Please contact meeting planners directly for details.
Can’t make these events? If you’d like to bring me in for a workshop at your organization, contact me.