Polish your skills at one of these events
Alas, I can’t invite you to the in-house seminars I present for private organizations.
But everyone’s invited to these upcoming public seminars in:
- Lincoln on May 16: Make Your Copy More Creative, a full-day workshop for PRSA Nebraska
- New York City on Oct. 28-29: Catch Your Readers, a two-day Master Class open to the public
- New York City on Dec. 8: Catch Your Readers, a one-day workshop for PRSA
- Washington, D.C., on Oct. 12: Catch Your Readers, a half-day pre-conference session at the PRSA 2014 International Conference.
- Washington, D.C., on Oct. 13: Lift Your ideas Off the Screen, a breakout session at the PRSA 2014 International Conference
- Washington, D.C., on Oct. 13: Meet Ann and get more writing tips at Expert Express, a 20-minute learning session in the exhibit hall at the PRSA 2014 International Conference
- Your own home or office on Sept. 23: Anatomy of a News Release, a one-hour webinar for PRSA
Would you like to attend? Please contact meeting planners directly for details.
Can’t make these events? If you’d like to bring me in for a workshop at your organization, contact me.