Improve your communications with Ann’s consulting services
Do you need to create a communication vehicle that brings in new clients? Communicates corporate messages? Helps your organization achieve its goals and objectives?
- Get an extra pair of hands — or four. We provide a virtual staff to write and edit newsletters and magazines for Saint Luke’s, Northern Trust, State Street/Kansas City and Sprint. Let us pick up the slack in your department, too.
- Revitalize a flagship piece. We revamped Saint Luke’s Health into a more effective, attractive, popular magazine — for the same budget as its less-appealing predecessor. We’d love to help you reboot an old favorite, as well.
- Make communications more effective. We gave FedEx a blueprint for transforming its management magazine into a strategic tool for the organization’s success. Bring us in to help you align your communications to your organization’s goals.
- Stop reinventing the wheel. We developed Web page templates, samples and guidelines to help PetSmart Charities and Tellabs streamline the process of rewriting their websites. We gave General Dynamics C4 Systems a fill-in-the-blanks proposal template for closing more deals. Let us create formulas, checklists and templates to make your communications more effective and less time-consuming.
- Outmaneuver the competition. We benchmarked a Motorola company’s press releases against those of its competitors, then delivered guidelines to help the company set the standards for media relations writing in the industry. Let us help make your communications best-of-class, too.
- And more. See a fuller list of consulting projects.
Why Wylie Communications?
- When Ann Wylie served as editor of Hallmark Cards’ employee magazine, CROWN, the publication was named the best of its kind in the world by the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) and the best of its kind in the nation by Women In Communications.
- In all, Ann’s communications have earned more than 60 awards, including two IABC Gold Quills.
- During Ann’s editorship of Ingram’s, the regional business magazine’s editorial and design earned dozens of awards for excellence, its circulation increased by 35 percent and its ad sales soared by one-third.
- No wonder IABC called on Ann to write the book on publication planning. The resulting manual, Planning Powerful Publications, has been called “the bible” of corporate publications.
- Since then, we’ve helped dozens of companies launch or revitalize their communication vehicles.
Wylie Communications can help you, too, improve your social media vehicles, publications or websites.
Put yourself in good company
Organization from Accenture to State Street/Kansas City have already improved their communications with our consulting services.
Are you ready to take the next step to make your communications more effective? Contact Ann Wylie. We’ll help you breathe new life into your publication or website.