Polish your skills at one of these events
Alas, I can’t invite you to the in-house seminars I present for private organizations.
But everyone’s invited to these upcoming public seminars in:
- Bloomington, Ill., on March 26. Catch Your Readers, a half-day workshop for NAMA Heartland
- Minneapolis on April 30. Catch Your Readers, a half-day workshop for IABC/Minnesota and Minnesota PRSA
- New York on June 26. Now They SEE It, a one-hour breakout session for the 2013 IABC World Conference
- New York on December 2. Write for the Web, a full-day workshop for PRSA.
- Phoenix on May 15: Catch Your Readers, a half-day workshop for IABC Phoenix
- Portland, Ore., on May 9. Make Your Copy More Creative, a workshop for the TOCA annual conference
- San Francisco on June 6. Catch Your Readers, a one-day workshop for PRSA.
- Tacoma, Wash., on Aug. 14. Catch Your Readers, a half-day workshop for PRSA Puget Sound
Would you like to attend? Please contact meeting planners directly for details.
Can’t make these events? If you’d like to bring me in for a workshop at your organization, contact me.