You’re one in a million
Messages a year, that is
Information, these days, is hard to escape. Even formerly message-free spaces now bombard us with data.
Our audience members see messages printed on water cooler cups, embossed into their pizza’s cheese — even tattooed onto human skin.
Recently, a 20-year-old in Omaha, Nebraska, auctioned off his forehead on eBay. The highest bidder paid $37,000 and change to place a temporary tattoo on this kid’s noggin for a month.
Make every piece you write easier to read & understand
Is your copy easy to read? According to communication experts, that’s one of the two key questions people ask to determine whether to read a piece — or toss it.
Fortunately, academics have tested and quantified what makes copy easy to read. Unfortunately, that research virtually never makes it out of the ivory tower and into the hands of writers who could actually apply it.
But you’ll leave this session with “the numbers” you need to measurably improve your copy’s readability.
At Catch Your Readers — our two-day persuasive-writing master class on March 22-23 in Las Vegas, and on June 19-20 in Boston — you’ll leave this session with “the numbers” you need to measurably improve your copy’s readability.
Specifically, you’ll learn how to:
- Apply a seven-step system for making every piece you write clearer and more concise.
- Use a cool tool (you probably already have it, but you might not know it) to measurably improve your message’s readability.
- Drastically condense your copy using the fastest, most effective approach. (The way we do it every day takes far more time and makes your message less interesting.)
- Hit the right targets. How long is too long for your paragraphs? Your sentences? Your words?
- Increase reading by hitting one key on your keyboard more often.
This is the only persuasive-writing workshop we have planned in Las Vegas in 2017. Don’t miss out on your chance to master persuasive-writing in Las Vegas! Register now.
Learn to Master the Art of the Storyteller, Catch Your Readers, Get Clicked, Cut Through the Clutter and more
Rather bring Ann in to train your whole team?
Ask about piggybacking on my upcoming engagements in: