Turn programs into people
Bring stories to life with human interest
Quick! Which would you rather read?
Do your associates consistently provide extraordinary service, deliver superior results and develop lasting relationships with our customers, communities and colleagues? The Living the Brand program is back for 2015 and now is the time to recognize them!
When Cemetery Superintendent Alfredo Colon witnessed an elderly woman furiously pulling dollar weeds as she hunched over her late husband’s grave in the 100-degree heat, he quickly hopped off of his Kubota cart to offer a hand.
Stories about organizational programs, policies and procedures can kill reader interest. But bring those stories to life through people, and you can resurrect attention, too.
That’s what graduates of our most recent Master the Art of the Storyteller Master Class did with these before-and-after leads about HR programs…
My husband likes to quote Anonymous, who said: “If a man speaks in the forest, and no woman is there to hear him, is he still wrong?”
The communicator’s corollary: If you cover your terribly serious and important stories, and nobody pays attention, does your message still make a sound?
But at Master the Art of the Storyteller — our two-day creative writing workshop on Feb. 23-24 in Los Angeles — you’ll learn how to write copy that grabs attention, keeps it longer, communicates more clearly, enhances credibility and is more likely to go viral.
You’ll walk away with proven-in-the-lab best practices — not just what to do, but how — for painting pictures in your readers’ minds so they understand your points faster, enjoy your information more and remember it longer.
Specifically, you’ll learn how to:
- Think Outside the Pyramid. Master a structure that’s been proven in the lab to draw more readers
- Color Them Fascinated. Rivet readers with juicy details
- Paint Pictures In Your Readers’ Minds. Make their brains light up
- Get to Aha! Master a creative process that works with — not against — your brain
- Play With Your Words. Surprise and delight readers with wordplay
- Make Magic With Metaphor. Charm readers with compelling comparisons
- Master the Art of the Storyteller. Remember: Whoever tells the best story wins
- Take Your Message From ‘Meh’ to Masterpiece. Master the techniques you learn in class with our hands-on practice sessions
This is the only creative writing workshop we have planned for the West Coast in 2017. Don’t miss out on your chance to Master the Art of the Storyteller in LA! Register now.
Learn to Master the Art of the Storyteller, Catch Your Readers, Get Clicked, Cut Through the Clutter and more
Rather bring Ann in to train your whole team?
Ask about piggybacking on my upcoming engagements in: