Polish your skills at one of these events
Alas, I can’t invite you to the in-house seminars I present for private organizations.
But everyone’s invited to these upcoming public seminars in:
- Boston on June 22. Writing That Sells, a one-day workshop for the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA)
- Chicago on June 27. Write for Readability, a breakout session for the 2012 IABC World Conference
- Green Bay, Wis., on Oct. 23. Catch Your Reader, an afternoon workshop for PRSA Northeast Wisconsin
- Miami on Dec. 7. Writing that Sells, a one-day workshop for PRSA
- New York on Sept. 21. Web Writing Boot Camp, a one-day workshop for PRSA
- Portland, Ore., on July 20. Catch Your Reader, a half-day workshop for PRSA Portland Metro
- Portland, Ore., on May 9, 2013. Make Your Copy More Creative, a workshop for the Turf and Ornamental Communicators Association (TOCA) annual conference
- San Francisco on Oct. 14 – 15. Write for Social Media, a half-day pre-conference program, and Make Your Copy More Creative, a breakout session, at the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) 2012 International Conference
- Spokane, Wash., on Sept. 27. Catch Your Readers, a morning workshop for PRSA Greater Spokane
- Tacoma, Wash., on Aug. 15. Best Practices in PR Writing, a half-day workshop for PRSA/Puget Sound
- Washington, D.C., on Oct. 4-5. Catch Your Readers and Write for the Web, two one-day workshops for the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC)
Would you like to attend? Please contact meeting planners directly for details.
Can’t make these events? If you’d like to bring me in for a workshop at your organization, contact me.